International Phone Cards

haventaclue

I did a quick search on these but the threads are quite old. Can anyone tell me which ones are best for mainland Europe, Phillipines and USA. Thanks.

Also anyone ever hear of Blueface.ie and what they are like or how they operate.

Thanks

If you have a landline available [broken link removed] offer very good rates on international calls. (e.g. USA for 0.5c per minute + 5 cent connection). I've previously suggested them to many other AAM users so lots of data around on them searching previous threads.

Blueface offer VOIP (voice over IP) so your using your BB instead of a normal landline. It can be beneficial if you have a BB connection and no need for a landline (removes line rental fees) but this requires a non DSL BB connection which may not always provide a good connection.

Great will check them out but also want to give some phone cards to friends as presents so if anyone has suggestions for phone cards that would be great too.

Is there a website for Xtra (big red X) phone cards ? I'm trying to track them down, apparentely you can get them in the post office.

Anyone know anything about them ? Thanks

Havealaugh :)
Haventaclue :D
but wouldn't mind finding out if anyone knows about this.

Found out that there are Planet, Global, First National, Century and a whole plethoro of cards but still want to find the best value, or does it depend on the destination you are calling?

Well if you haventaclue then i'm gonna havealaugh !!:D :cool:

Will let you know when I get more info !!!

Back