Internal glass doors

nai

Hi folks,

Just looking for a pointer in the right direction - I'm looking for someplace that does doors like this - [broken link removed] that don't cost the earth. The place that do these ones are quoting about €600 per pair but they only come preintegrated into frames - I'm replaceing existing doors so that won't work for me.
I tried Dublin Door Store - Hamlet doors but they're quoting something like €600 per door !
Anyone seen anything like these around or does anyone know any joinery places in north dublin city/county that would make them ?

I'm looking for two pairs of double doors.

Cheers.

You know those cheapo white "Regency" doors - made from MDF or something artificial - that most suppliers across the country have? I discovered to my surprise recently that they also come glazed, with two columns of four (maybe five?) glass panes, for about E90 - E100. Would that suit, or are you looking for something a bit fancier? Most stockists should be able to order them for you...

Further to the above: they're called Regency Classique, they look a lot like the doors in your pic, with a panel at the bottom and so on... only major difference is a curved detail over the top two panes.