Internal doors

C

ciaran1979

I am looking for modern interal doors. Double doors in oak with a modern frosted glass or even clear glass. Also looking for 6 oak internal doors.

I have tried dublin door store, costello doors and nyex numen and other suggestions Please

Try Doors Plus in finglas - was there at the weekend and they have a good selection of doors and ironmongery

dublin door (doorsireland.ie) have doors you are looking for , they a shaker white and red oak for 240 euro with frost glass as i got before xmas and they do have them in a 6 panel aswell

Thanks everbodyI am based in Dublin, I'm going to head to all those places now.

I'd recommend Bearfoot, their address & map are here:

[broken link removed]

I recently got my internal doors there. White oak with frosted galss and funky design. A very similar door was in Dublin Door store for €510. My doors cost €230 each. I've an odd house and they had a full range of sizes that I needed. Their range of handles is very good as well.

Their website is terrible but I'd suggest paying the showroom a visit.
Best of luck.

D8L

I am looking for the same type of door ,ps supplies drogheda i thought had good price until i saw brooks builder providers north dublin. 32"X80" glazed or unglazed 140 but i was looking for 14 doors.
gary

i saw that price too in brooks , but when i priced the glass for the door it was 160-180 euro for glass alone ,glass that would not shatter

Back