Interactive Investor Ireland absorbed by II UK

I went thru the palava of opening a DeGiro share account. I still have my II.co.uk account paying the 13.98 STG a month. I probably will transfer to Degiro fully as soon as the Degiro backlog is sorted. I don't want to be caught in transfers, and from what I can tell, it seems very time-consuming.

Are the people still with Interactive Investor getting the Trading Credit? I am not but they seem to have not charged me the monthly flat since December. No idea why. I think adding to my portfolio is the only way to justify hanging onto it.

Last edited:
@RobFer I was transferred to interactive investor by equiniti, have to say I am disappointed that they are imposing a 3.99£ non resident fee. The problem is that transferring to another broker will cost a lot because they usually charge a transfer fee per stock and I have about 20 now. They must be getting lots of complaints about the non resident fee

Is anyone still with Interactive Investor? What do ye think of their new fee structure? Does anyone know how it impacts their Irish customer fee?

What are the fees that they charge Irish customers so?
Well until now, they charge what you see in old fee sheet (11 pounds for all) plus 4 pounds a month for their Irish customers. Now it is seems the 10 pound fees is 11 pounds but their trading fees are lowered.

Back