Inter V's AC Milan on Sunday - where to watch?

mrplow

My girlfriends parents are over from Italy and Dad is dying to watch the Milan derby on Sunday evening - I've checked the regular sports channels (sky, etc) and it doesn't look like it's on TV (or at least I can't find it). Does anyone know where the match could be on (around Dublin)? Would it be shown online someplace?

Cheers

[broken link removed] - abit rough and ready alledgedly but if it's early should be ok. They certainly have a wide choice of games.

Don't Channel 5 cover Serie A in the UK?

If so, might be worth trying to track down a pub that has a UK Sky card.

Bear in mind that Premiership games might well be on, and a lot of pubs don't usually take too kindly to people asking for EPL games to be switched over to watch those 'foreign' leagues !!

Plan in advance and try not to leave it to the last minute.

Always a great game the Milan derby.

Excellent - checked five.tv and they're showing it live.

Football Italiano (Sport)Time - 13:30 - 16:20 (2 hours and 50 minutes long)When - Sunday 23rd December on fiveLive and exclusive coverage of the big Milan derby as Internazionale face UEFA Champions League winners AC Milan at the world-famous San Siro. Presented by Mark Chapman and Laura Esposto.
(Live, Subtitles)

Now just need to ring around a few likely pubs ... anyone suggest any? Agree that might be difficult with premiership, etc ...

This is a good site for checking upcoming sport events on TV in Dublin -

[broken link removed]

Don't see any mention of your game on this occasion though.

Back