Integrated coffee machine

BTBL

Hi

I am finalising the appliances for our new kitchen. I am very interesed in going with an integrated coffee machine as I love the taste of fresh coffee. My kitchen sales guy was recommending either neff (1500eur) or a Kuppersbusch(not sure of price). Does anybody have any experience with either of these or indeed of any other integrated coffee centre?

Thanks

You would want to be drinking a lot of coffee to justify the price of those things not to mention the cleaning, filling etc on them. I looked at these, and lots of other coffee makers for a gift for my husband who is a serious coffee drinker. We came to the conclusion that for one or two cups at a time a stove top espresso maker and a kettle to dilute it if necessary is the job and for a crowd a filter machine with thermos. If you need a latte or the like, go out, its more fun and less cleaning.

Have a Miele integrated machine which I got two years ago for about €1500.

It's very easy to use and requires only periodic maintenance which is very simple. It's not linked to a fresh water supply but instead contains a removable water holder which you refill every day. A useful feature is that you can regulate the coffee strength, and also the coarseness of the grounded beans, to your own preferences.

It produces beautiful coffee at just the push of a button and, with a bit of practice with the steam attachment, a nice cappucino too.

I'd highly recommend it for those who love their coffee and value convenience.

I love, love, love coffee and have a gaggia machine i got with vouchers from brown thomas, it cost me €300 which i thought was expensive!! to be honest i wouldn't spend that much on a coffee machine, its not worth €1500 i don't think....

We have a freestanding Kitchen Aid dual boiler coffee machine () which cost in the region of €750, and probably had effectively paid for itself within a few short months in terms of the savings over going out to buy coffee - who wants to have to go out for coffee to have with breakfast on a weekend anyhow? We had a Gaggia before, and while the coffee was very nice, the Kitchen Aid is more consistent.

I haven't had coffee from any integrated machines but they certainly look great and it's lovely to be able to make coffee just the way you want it whenever you like. I have other Neff appliances and am very happy with them.

Whatever you go for, I'd recommend you use filtered water in your machine. It really makes a difference.