Insure.ie Announcement

FrCrilly

Insure.ie have made the below announcement. I wouldn’t take it as gospel, but it may be worth taking into account next time you’re shopping around. I have no connection with the company, other than being one of it’s customers.

News Flash - Immediate Car Insurance Rate Reduction

To celebrate coming tops in the You & Your Money Car Insurance Survey, Insure.ie is reducing their car
insurance prices even more.
Insure.ie was best in 8 out the 12 car insurance cases surveyed but we are not happy. As Irelands leading insurance website we
want to be best in all 12.
So with effect from today we have reduced our rates in certain categories by as much as 30%.

Phone us now on 1850 43 43 43 and save on your car insurance
You and Your Money Magazine Car Insurance Survey 2007

Overall Best Rates - Winner

Offered the most benefits - Winner

• Best in all 6 female categories
  • In one case switching to Insure.ie saved 496 euro
Link to full survey results
Insure.ie invites you to visit us at our stand at the You and Your Money Expo Sept 7th - Sept 9th RDS Main Hall, Dublin. Meet
Eddie Hobbs and put your financial Questions to him. Free Admission
Insure.ie is a trading name of Newsure Ltd and is regulated by the Financial Regulator
To unsubscribe click here

does this discount apply for existing customers or is it just for new customers that get the discount with

rubbish...I just ran my details - I got 6 quotes all more than twice what I am currently paying (in one cas 3 times), and my policy has all the extras.

I would like to second that re. their quotes- i know one size does not fit all! But I got great deal with Cornmarket and FBD with lots of extras included.