Inside windscreen cleaning

JJ1982

I bought wipes to clean teh greae/grime from the inside windscrreen of my car. I did this last night. This morning its worse than ever!! Anyone any tips on what they use?

Get a good household window cleaner and some cleaning paper some good elbow grease and voila clean windows.

Hot water with either lemon juice or vinegar (lemon juice smells nicer), clean windows, and DRY them after washing, the acidity in vinegar or lemon juice will cut through all grease, and drying will prevent smearing.
I use it on all windows - once worked in a chemist with enormous windows and one of my jobs was washing the windows, we used methalyted spirits in hot water, but if out of meths used the lemon juice or vinegar method with best results.

great thanks, those wipes i got were a total waste of money, ill try lemon juice so, the smell of vinegar in car isnt appealing to me!

great thanks, those wipes i got were a total waste of money, ill try lemon juice so, the smell of vinegar in car isnt appealing to me!

The trick is VERY hot water, then its evaporating on the window as youre washing - taking all smell with it.