Insert for drawer to hold cutlery

deanwood

Sorry for the bad heading don't know the name of what I am looking for!!

but I just got my kitchen fitted and wondered where is the best place to get the holder for all your cutlery?

Go back to the kitchen fitter - they probably do an insert that perfectly matches the size of your drawer.

Alternatively you can pick up a generic one at any good shop, like homestore.

...where is the best place to get the holder for all your cutlery?
You'd be able to pick up the generic holders at pretty much any supplier of cutlery (a huge number of high street stores). The advice re the original supplier sounds good as having one to match the size of your press would be beneficial.

Got an expandable one in Homebase. It is silver plastic but expands to fit the whole drawer and was cheap. Does the trick!

I second the expandable one. I got mine in Roches at the time, but you might get it in Woodies or Atlantic Homecare either.

Mrs Cu get her long awaited new kitchen and it was fitted with 'blum - orga-line' cutlery drawers. They can be changed around (a bit anyway) and she's happy with them

I've been looking for one for ages for my top desk drawer, as pens and staples and all fly around loose. Can't get one of those pen holder things that only takes up half a drawer as I think they only sell them with the desk - and mine never came despite repeated requsts to the company. Off to Woodies so!

Gordanus - if you are in Dublin, you could try Muji on Chatham St for pen holders etc. Not sure if they have the desk-drawer tidies, but lots of plastic trays/jars to keep 'odds & ends' in.