inner ring road waterford?

colc1

Hi,

I was just wondering if the inner ring road in waterford is within walking distance of waterford city, i.e. cinema, restaurants, etc.

Many thanks in advance,

C

Colc1,

um, yes, bits of it are fairly close to the city centre but its a ring road - some bits are a tad further away from the pubs than others. Are you staying somewhere on/near the road? If you could be more specific I can give you some idea of how far you have to hoof it...

Cheers
C

many thanks for the response collis I was looking at apartments there called 'riverwalk' do you know of them?

Thanks again,

C

many thanks for the response collis I was looking at apartments there called 'riverwalk' do you know of them?

Thanks again,

C

I know them - used mainly for WIT student accommodaton during the academic year. About a twenty five minute walk to main night life from apartments, another five minutes to city centre/cinema.

riverwalk are a 10 min walk to the new cinema in poleberry, where theres a tesco also. 15/20min brisk walk to town.

riverwalk are a 10 min walk to the new cinema in poleberry, where theres a tesco also. 15/20min brisk walk to town.

Forgot about the new cinema in Poleberry. Mind you if you can make that in ten minutes from Riverwalk you must be Elisa Rigaudo !

it would be around 15 minute brisk walk to town.....sober.....probably twice as long coming home from town

they look like nice apartments, quiet enough area.