Information on schools in Navan

waxer

I am moving to Navan and have a child starting into senior infants in Sept. I am looking for some information on primary schools in Navan please and would appreciate any info on the following schools regarding class sizes, location of school etc...
St Annes; Scoil Mhuire; Scoil Naomh Eoin (is this a gaelscoil?); St Josephs & St Pauls
Thanks!

Not sure how much help this will be but here goes:

St Annes is now a mixed primary school under the Loreto nuns, it is located in the grounds where the main church is (St Mary's) and its feeder secondary school is St Michael's Loreto convent Navan for the girls (probably St Patricks Classical school for the boys), which is outsidde the town on the boyne road.

Scoil Mhuire is out near the hospital (I think) and is an all boys school. Not sure about Scoil Naomh Eoin.

St Joseph's is also in the centre of the town near the church as well. The feeder school for this and is run by the Mercy nuns with a secondary school on the same grounds. It is near the bus stop that drops people off from Dublin.

St Paul's is the other end of town near estates such as Silverlawns, Ferndale, Abbeygrove etc and is a mixed school

There is also another secondary school called St Olives which is near St Oliver's chuch and again is a mxed primary school.

There is also some country schools in the local but you probably have to be living there to enrol in them.

Back