Inexpensive but good mattress for the spare room

tablesalt

I know there are a lot of topics about mattresses, but all of them are about the best mattress. I am looking for a good mattress (so the guests won't be giving out) but not the best and the most expensive thing in the world. Hoping to budget it under €300. Any suggestions? Argos has so many options, I havent a clue what I sould go for.

I've to buy a spare bed soon, no idea where the base will come from but the mattress will be Odearest. Have always been happy with them. I'd suggest you ring a few bed suppliers to get the best price.

Don't go for the cheapest, they generally have no fillings to offer comfort and you are effectively sleeping on a bed of springs.

Not sure of the size you need but you should get something decent enough for that price.

But should I go for pocket spring, pillow cusion, memory foam topper? There are sooo many options

But should I go for pocket spring, pillow cusion, memory foam topper? There are sooo many options
Entirely up to you. Go around a few bed shops, bounce around on a few different types of mattresses and decide which you like best. But personally I would steer clear of cheap ones, in my experience mattresses are better value when you pay more for them (if that makes any sense!).

Back