incident question re guards courts

K

kevtorkill

hi im new to the forums but i have a slight worry about an incident that happened outside our home(an alleged assault) in the summer no one was injuried or anything and the guy who made the allegation that i hit him (who dosnt even live there)witch i disputed at the time to the guards. only last week did the garda involved as me to make a statement witch i refused. i had told them on the night that i told the accuser to f/off and quiten down as he and his mates were disruptive outside our home.in the meantime we have a noise abatement order against the landlord who owns the property next door. im wondering now if im going to be chargred/or summonsed, what follows next? and what would be the timeframe. a bevvie of squad cars raiding my home any morning now , a summons by letter or will i be informed if no action is been taken at all? many thank if you can help

Re: indecent guards courts

I think it would be wise to employ a solicitors services to inquire on your behalf about the position the guards are taking on this. If you haven't been charged at this stage your probably not going to be. it might be just a case of your word against his.

A summons has to be issued within 6 months of the date of the incident in such cases. You would get a letter through the door.

I wouldn't worry about it and don't bother employing one of them robbing bastid solicitors (*) to enquire; make the call yourself.

*there was a degreee of self deprecation involved there.

incedent was what i meant ;) thanks for the replys

Please edit the thread title to make it meaningful.

Back