Incident on Belgard Rd/Kingswood Estate Guards everywhere.

Mers1

Morning all,

Does anyone know what happened at the entrance to the Kingswood off Belgard Road in Tallaght. The guards have the area cordoned off and are putting down markers around 2 cars that are there, looks like a shooting. Traffic apparently is at a complete standstill in the area but there was nothing on the news about it....pure curiosity I have to admit.

Yes, road rage incident at 6.30pm yesterday evening, hammer involved, victim in tallaght hospital - dont know if they caught aggressor.

WHAT ?? That is unbelievable! Where did you hear about it....I cant find anything on any website.........

Good god what is the world coming to

I work beside the area and a number of staff from Kingswood - I heard it from them then saw the post here from iggy seperately.

my dad just rang to tell me it was a take away delivery guy who was attacked, apparantly there will be something about it on the Joe Duffy show this afternoon.

Usually when the Guardi get called to two cars stopped on a public road it’s the guy who is hammered who gets in trouble!

This just discussed on Joe Duffy.
Victim is 29 yr old Chinese delivery man for chinese takeaway in Kingswood. Reason I mentioned his nationality is that guards have said to notify his family but his girlfriend is only one who can contact and converse with them and she wants to wait before worrying them.
He is in critical condition in hospital and has been touch and go through the night.
Area closed off this morning as guards were preserving scene in case it turned into murder investigation.
It was not for money - road rage incident.
Guards have the aggressor - Joe Duffy steered all conversation away from who it may or may not be but interviewee let slip it was local 17 yr old lad whom was well liked and seemed nice a nice kid prior to this.

Thanks Truthseeker, managed to hear a little bit of it - again I say unbelieveable carry on.