Inchicore end of Drimnagh

Newbie!

hi,

Currently bidding on a house in Drimnagh (but very near to the blackhorse luas stop in Inchicore). People who i know live near there have told me about drug lords and shootings etc....I'm not sure they are the most objective individuals though! So I decided to go to the guards and askthem...the young fella in Sundrive station told me that the area was grand with the exception of a few rowdy drunk young fellas at weekends but I can live with that!

Anyone else have an opinion on the area?

I've relatives from Drimnagh and I don't think they've had a days trouble there in 40-odd years. No doubt it has its troublemakers like everywhere else, but don't let that put you off. Good luck with the bidding!

Newbie! said:
hi,

Currently bidding on a house in Drimnagh (but very near to the blackhorse luas stop in Inchicore). People who i know live near there have told me about drug lords and shootings etc....I'm not sure they are the most objective individuals though! So I decided to go to the guards and askthem...the young fella in Sundrive station told me that the area was grand with the exception of a few rowdy drunk young fellas at weekends but I can live with that!

Anyone else have an opinion on the area?
Hi Newbie,
Are you talking about Kilworth Road?
Labrat

Yeah, near enough to Kilworth (thats the road, that I've heard the dodgy stories about!)..The house we are looking at is in a cul-de-sac and seems fairly private and pleasant! you know the area?

Newbie! said:
Yeah, near enough to Kilworth (thats the road, that I've heard the dodgy stories about!)..The house we are looking at is in a cul-de-sac and seems fairly private and pleasant! you know the area?
Hi There,
I lived in Drimnagh for two years. I never had once ounce of trouble. It was really quite and settled where we bought. It all depends on what road you buy on. Errigal, Cooley, Comeragh, Brandon, Donard area is nice. Is the house a two bed or three?
I was taking to a girl who sold her house on Kilworth because she had problems with a neighbour/neighbours, she did not go into it. I would definately recommend Drimnagh to people, but like everywhere, you have to pray that the neighbours are decent.

Back