In-frame kitchens/MFI

Lulu123

Hoping to get a new kitchen fitted in the next few months and I have trawled through all the usual websites and the only style I really love is the in-frame kitchen.
I see that MFI do one (Kelmscott) and it looks pretty nice but wonder what the quality/service is like? [broken link removed]

I realise I have expensive tastes (without the budget to match) so does anyone know of any other companies that have this type of kitchen for a reasonable price or has anyone experience using MFI. My kitchen is 25.5 ft x 9.10ft and I would have budgeted about 7k for units.

thanks in advance,
Lulu

Eh !! This is an Irish Forum and MFI do not operate in Ireland

I am fully aware this is an irish forum and the fact that MFI don't have a store here is irrelevant to my question. People can get items delivered from MFI(as with Ikea who also do not operate here) and I was asking about a type of kitchen giving the MFI one as a reference. As my mum always said" If you have nothing good to say then say nothing at all!"

I wasn't giving out - just pointing out, as I didn't know where you are. Sorry about that. Have you tried B & Q or In House who both do similar type kitchens

Fair enough mercman. Inhouse dont do a similar kitchen only a cream shaker style. B&Q do but I don't find their quality great, they look and feel a little plastic along with Homebase they can be pretty cheap looking. Thanks for the reply though.

MFI have a branch in Northern Ireland if it is of any use to you

MFI
Abbey trading Centre
Newtownabbey
BT37 9UW
Co Antrim
Phone 028 9085 2590

Just go to a smaller cabinet maker who could make the kitchen within your budget.

Check furniture.ie for a list of cabinet makers, or ask for contact details here... I realise that it mightn't seem there are a huge amount of cabinet makers around but they tend to be tucked away...

Or just buy the kitchen you want from MFI.

Always recommend Ikea for kitchens - you have to do much of the thinking and planning yourself, but quality is excellent and huge variety of styles for pretty much every taste.