imprint paving, how good is it v cobbelock

T

trekie

anyone got that imprint concrete and are there many contractors that do it about. i have tried to find someone that does it and also hear from someone that has had it done and were they happy with it

Hi there

I can tell you what happened in the UK, to someone who had that done, it fades after a while the concrete colour, and the imprint, have you not thought of brick paving, its much better and lasts a lot longer. Hope that helps.

Hi trekie,

I have imprint concrete in a driveway - it's now 6 years old and looks good as new and is maintenance free.

I have cobble lock at home and it looks nice, although there's a bit of maintenance with weed killer every 3 or 4 months

delgirl said:
Hi trekie,

I have imprint concrete in a driveway - it's now 6 years old and looks good as new and is maintenance free.

I have cobble lock at home and it looks nice, although there's a bit of maintenance with weed killer every 3 or 4 months

Glad to hear this, maybe its improved now, that was a few yrs ago, and the company wasnt very good, but its personal preference I guess;) I like cobble lock or brick paving.

Some of these previous threads on cobblelock etc. might give you some advice.

This site is also excellent for all aspects of driveways etc. www.pavingexpert.com

P.S. We have cobblelock and whilst it looks well it is IMHO too high maintenance.

Back