IMPACT balloting members

Indeed - absolute rubbish. If MPSOX wants to go on the record about what the competition in question was, a simple request to PAS will identify the interview board, and there won't be any union members there.
Are you accusing MPSOX of lying?

Are you accusing MPSOX of lying?

I don't believe they are accusing me of lying, I believe they feel I must obviously be mistaken since they believe that the public sector can do little wrong, that everything is done by the board and that trade unions have little or no impact in any areas.

I can only go by what I heard with my own ears. I'm not saying the individual concerned was a full time union rep, he may indeed have been a public sector employee with a legitimate management reason to be on an interview panel, however that is not how he represeted himself to me on greeting me on the site.

I've no intention of wasting my money on an FOI request, whilst it would be interesting, it would solve little purpose. Frnakly, having already seen my income reduced this year by 15% following tax increases and pay cuts, I've more practical things to do with my money

You obviously haven't been keeping up with management development practices - see [broken link removed] for more background.

That's a slightly different spin on things from your original claim.
PAS are generally very good on customer service, so a simple request with details of the compeition and approx interview dates should be enough to get clarification. It is unlikely that there is any need for FOI. But if there is, I'll cover the costs.