Immersion Timer

kmelvin

Hi, could someone recommend a good immersion timer (and where to get it)?

Many thanks

K

How difficult are these to install ? I've been threatening to install one in the parents' house for a long time, but haven't gotten around to it.

The problem with all these immersion timers is that they just turn on and off. The don't allow you to select whether you want the sink or bath switch on.
I've searched everywhere and haven't come across one that has this feature available.

What I was thinking of doing was buying a heating and immersion timer and using the heating part of it to switch from sink to bath and vice versa. Would this be possible do you think? Do these things allow you to have the heating and immersion on at the same time (Bath Immersion) and immersion only (Sink Immersion)

I asked one of the spotty kids in B&Q/Woodies/Atlantic Homecare this question and I might as well have been asking him what colour jocks I was wearing so any help here would be great.

Cheers.

Extremely simple DIY task.
All you are doing is switching the live feed to the immersion heater through a timer.
Isolate the immersion before you begin and follow instructions in the pack - you can't really go wrong