Imagine Broadband package 9.99 month

Merrion

Just heard on the radio (and checked their [broken link removed]) that Imagine have a broadband package with unlimited local and national calls plus free broadband all for 9.99 a month.

This sounds like a great deal to me so I was just wondering what other people thought or has anyone taken up this package. Has anyone any good or bad experiences of using Imagine.

Read the FAQ. you still pay line rental and the broadband is only for 20 hours a month.

If 20 hours a month suits you, go for it. Theres cheaper solutions if you want unlimited broadband.

Yes are you saying there is unlimited broadband for less than 9.99 per month,at present I'm paying 19.99 a month for unlimited broadband with Imagine.

Sorry, Im not saying theres cheaper solutions then 9.99 for unlimited, I should have said theres cheaper all in unlimited packages then Imagine. As above, Imagines unlimited BB package is 19.99. This is on top of youre 24? 25? euro line rental from eircom.
BT have all in 40e per month for line rental AND unlimited Broadband. Im not sure what rental is (24e?) So in effect theyre only charging you 16e for unlimited 2mb line BB.
If you want reduced phone charges theres any amount of ways to do same if you have BB, use skype/jajah/babble/A.N.other voip providor(someone always has an offer)/mobile to mobile instead of landline to mobile. I cant remember the last time I had a phone bill over a tenner in a month.

i use this package and find it good. the b/b is never dowm and u can get a running balance on their website to check your usage. i would recommend if you are going to stick to the 20 hr. if not, its 3.5c a min after that which is pretty expensive. all in all a good service for limited users

Back