I'm Not a plastic bag

foxylady

Did nobody buy one of these bags at the weekend, am v surprised its not being discussed here

I suspect that anyone who queued for one (as reported in the paper) has more sense than to post on this forum and have their head ripped from their body for being a consumerist hedonist!!!

mf

e.g. from the . I think this type of thing gives the "green" movement a bad name & makes it hard to take them seriously.

I suspect that anyone who queued for one (as reported in the paper) has more sense than to post on this forum and have their head ripped from their body for being a consumerist hedonist!!!

mf

That's a bit harsh.

e.g. from the . I think this type of thing gives the "green" movement a bad name & makes it hard to take them seriously.
Don't see how this has anything to do with the "green" movement to be honest.

You sound bitter. Could this be because you queued & didn't manage to get one.

Fabric bags have been available for years in Oxfam etc for anyone really interested in re-usable carrier bags.

This "I'm not a plastic bag' is yet another fine example of 'celebrity' endorsed nonsense.

Snakebite methinks its PM1234 who is a tad bitter.

Totally on the wrong track there I'm afraid. I will stick to the bag I've used, washed and re-used. In much the same way as I refuse to wear e.g. Benetton clothes that have the make/label emblazoned across the front when they should pay the customers for free advertising!

This "I'm not a plastic bag' is yet another fine example of 'celebrity' endorsed nonsense.
How is it nonsense?
It sounds logical to me. Less litter, Plus you only pay a one-off fee for it. Instead of 15c a go.

How is it nonsense?
It sounds logical to me. Less litter, Plus you only pay a one-off fee for it. Instead of 15c a go.

Tesco/Dunnes/Lidl etc. 'bags for life' are available for €1/€2 as opposed to €12. And you only have to queue for a few minutes to buy one. As opposed to overnight.

Clubman - did you happen to see the add beside this article - just to enrage you further!!
If it's a flash add or somethinhg they normally change. So maybe that's a good thing if you're not on ClubMan's buddy list