I'm going to a party and what to wear?

Sue Ellen

Moderator.
I'm off to a party tonite, 1st April and I'm wondering if I should wear this dress. This is me in the photo do you all think it will be ok or should I wear something shorter/tighter?

[broken link removed]

Maybe a nice pashmena would add to it, or a diamant necklace. Perhaps a discreet watch or..... OH MY GOD I JUST LOOKED AGAIN! SUUUUUUUUUEEE ELLEN, I'm about to PM you..... baby.

Maybe a nice pashmena would add to it, or a diamant necklace. Perhaps a discreet watch or..... OH MY GOD I JUST LOOKED AGAIN! SUUUUUUUUUEEE ELLEN, I'm about to PM you..... baby.

Nah don't think the pashmena would be a good idea, would cover up too much. The necklace might take away the eye/attention away from my fab figure.

You're modesty rather than your stunning figure, is definitely your most attractive feature.

Sure you can have the shoes, as you can see my legs are a little on the short side so I need them in order to make my huge This post will be deleted if not edited to remove bad language look a bit smaller

just thinking sue, you can't wear a bra with that dress in case you were thinking of it

of course you could always go with something like this [broken link removed]if you want to stick with the black