I'm an adult get me out of here

I'd advise them to get more loans and buy as much swamp land in Bulgaria as they possibly can

I always miss this show. It sounds like a bit of a laugh. What time and channel is it usually on ?

I enjoy this show too but I think some of the personal criticisms here are a little unfair (or maybe a little uncharitable), although I do wonder how some of the participants do it all the same!

I havent seen any episodes of the show though otherwise I'd be able to judge better abouit how fair the criticisms are but I would agree that yes it does sound a little bit cruel. At the very least I wouldnt wanna be these guys allegedly lol

I enjoy this show too but I think some of the personal criticisms here are a little unfair (or maybe a little uncharitable), although I do wonder how some of the participants do it all the same!

Maybe some criticisms are rough alright. I dont see it all the time but happened to see that one with the two girls who wanted to buy a place in Carlow (i think) last week. I did think to myself that if i was allowing cameras into my home i'd at least try hide some of my jumble....the limit for me was when one of the girls finished her dinner and put her plate on the ground for the cat to lick..............Enough of that thank you!