Im a celebrity... Get me outa here....

I got a kiss off him in Club M a few years back - thought I was great, then I realised he was kissin all the ladies

I read your posts laughing to myself. I thought you were male for some reason (maybe you are ) so i was wondering why you were kissing Mark Bannerman. lucky duck!

I read your posts laughing to myself. I thought you were male for some reason (maybe you are ) so i was wondering why you were kissing Mark Bannerman. lucky duck!

hehehehe - theres food for thought there shootingstar - i hadnt realised I came across as masculine in my posts

yes it was fun, mind you it was less fun when a queue formed and everyone was getting a kiss!!!

hehehehe - theres food for thought there shootingstar - i hadnt realised I came across as masculine in my posts

yes it was fun, mind you it was less fun when a queue formed and everyone was getting a kiss!!!

Are u sure they werent all trying to get away from him

Must admit Mark wouldn't rock my boat at all. Other celebrities were named i.e. Leona Lewis, Gordon Ramsey, Bono, Naomi Campbell, etc. etc. The reasons these people are not on it is that they don't need the TV/media coverage it brings. They have enough celebrity status themselves as it is. That is why we get "mundane" and many "unknown" (certainly unknown to me anyway) people on the show. Having said that even though I am not an avid TV watcher I never miss a show. Hilarious light prog to have a giggle at, at 9.00 at night. But Ant and Dec certainly make it as far as I am concerned. Hucking Filarious they are

Are u sure they werent all trying to get away from him

maybe it was a queue out the door then???? hmmmmmm.....
i might add i hadnt a clue who he was at the time, except that he was 'from the telly'.

happy girl - i agree, although these shows can be career makers OR breakers, Im sure Jade Goody regrets doing Celeb Big Brother, whereas Id say Jordan is thrilled she did Im a Celebrity - she was already famous but she used it to change her public image.

I always say the same, i.e if they were real celebrities there is no way they would be on this programmes.

As for Ant & Dec I also agree and That Dec fella is easy on the eye as well, quite a cheeky little minx.

Jade might regret doing celeb big brother but either way she still has a healthy bank balance and is prob the only person to do so well from bb

just watching end of gmofh now and I can't believe that anyone can be as thick as this lot. unbelievable. Irish education system just went up 100% in my estimation.

absolutely, because that programme is such a true representation of british people and their education system.

Biggins with the rat crawling on him ewwwww I could not watch it and him so comfy and trying to keep the rat warm!!!

Biggins to win!!!!

I reckon its Janice -v- Biggins for the grande finale....

Ohhhh Mannnnnn.......

(changing the subject - wasnt Hells Kitchen final brill last nite)

I reckon its Janice -v- Biggins for the grande finale....

Ohhhh Mannnnnn.......

(changing the subject - wasnt Hells Kitchen final brill last nite)

agreed on the Janice Vs Biggins grand finale!

on a seperate note - shootingstar you need to get out more!!

agreed on the Janice Vs Biggins grand finale!

on a seperate note - shootingstar you need to get out more!!

i know... *sob sob*
You see i work and slog all week long that i cant simply do anything other than sit on my This post will be deleted if not edited to remove bad language watching TV Mon to Thurs because im too tired to do anything else. Fri`s Sat`s & Sun`s i spend in the pub. I lead a very tough life Truthseeker...