Im a celebrity... Get me outa here....

shootingstar

Glued to this at the moment... Highly entertaining stuff. Yes im sad i know... but can you believe its the oldies in the group scrapping!! tut tut

Have to say im loving Janice... She eccentric.. reminds me of someone...

Can anyone clarify who Lynn actually is???? beside being a complete pain in the rear...

Glued to this at the moment... Highly entertaining stuff. Yes im sad i know... but can you believe its the oldies in the group scrapping!! tut tut

Have to say im loving Janice... She eccentric.. reminds me of someone...

Can anyone clarify who Lynn actually is???? beside being a complete pain in the rear...

Are you saying that Janice reminds you of David Gest because I would hvae to disagree with you on that one. David Gest was aboslutely the best ever person they had on this programme (apart from Paul Burrell doing the bushtucker trials, that was a scream) and should have won it.

Lynn is suupposed to be some PR Guru but quite frankly I agree she is a major pain, but will prob be kept in for a while longer as she aggravates everyone.

I was surprised to see marc bannerman go the first night and though it would have been Katie. At the moment I would say Chris Biggins has a good chance of winning.

On another note we really need to get out more :D

According to all the blurb before the show started she is a public relations guru and the feminist who inspired Jennifer Saunders' 'Absolutely Fabulous' character, Edina Monsoon.

Are you saying that Janice reminds you of David Gest
On another note we really need to get out more :D

she reminds me of me!! ha yes i can be a bit off the scales at times & have been called a randon person from time to time. guesty should have won it last yr if not for himself then for virginika (spelled wrong) he he

glad to see lynn is gone..

i reckon biggins / janice / J - all have good chance of winning... entertaining stuff. yes need to get out more. ah well

Rather watch it than those documentries about hitler Nazis etc its a harmless show.The only thing is they are getting rid of the strong personalities and the bland people are staying

Rather watch it than those documentries about hitler Nazis etc its a harmless show.The only thing is they are getting rid of the strong personalities and the bland people are staying

Well Janice is still left and I agree the others are quite bland but in a nice way if that makes sense. I dont think they got the mix of people quite right this year, not enough crazys and no-one to really make your blood boil. I reckon Anna will go tonight or maybe even Gemma.

yes not nearly enough crazies in there. I`d love to see someone like Gordon Ramsey or Pink or Amy Winehouse or Bono. Real celebs in the limelight.... how about Kate Moss & Pete Doherty thrown in there next yr without each other knowing... ??? Now there proper reasons to stay in and watch reality tv.

Ozzy Osbourne is mad as a hatter - can u imagine him eating vomit fruit!!

yes not nearly enough crazies in there. I`d love to see someone like Gordon Ramsey or Pink or Amy Winehouse or Bono. Real celebs in the limelight.... how about Kate Moss & Pete Doherty thrown in there next yr without each other knowing... ??? Now there proper reasons to stay in and watch reality tv.

I dont think Ozzy would hack it to be honest and would prob leave it after a day. What about someone like Jimmy Saville

now your talking...

or boy george? What about Leona Lewis even??? real celebs. not painstakingly annoying beyond recognition PR Guru`s..

so - was that a setup with mark and cerys?

According to some rumours mark and his girlfriend set it up to get themselves some attention and that cerys is the victim in all this scheming plan.

WHat d'ya reckon ??

According to some rumours mark and his girlfriend set it up to get themselves some attention and that cerys is the victim in all this scheming plan.

WHat d'ya reckon ??
I would agree for them any publicity is good publicity. Its funny watching them make fools of themselves

i think Mark is a hunk. I didnt know who Cery`s was until i saw her on Magic Music Channel the other say singing with Tom jones...!!! Shocking Singer!

Havent been glued to it but have dipped in and out - Janice is fun to watch - OOOOOH MAAAAAAN!!!!

Id LOVE to see Gordon Ramsay in it - and imagine the dinners he'd produce out of beans and rice :)
Wonder would he balk at eating insects and stuff?

They should stick Bear Grylls in - he'd have no bother doing any of those trials.

WHat d'ya reckon ??

Well in Sunday's papers the girlfriend is claiming to have been beaten up by Marc???? wonder is this true if so why did she wait till he flirted with
someone else.

Have to disagree with you there on both counts.:)

Ah no way foxylady..? Ya serious? Mark is yummy stuff. I really honestly believe Cerys cant sing. ok ok to be fair, i only heard her the once singing with tom jones. Can you clarify any other hits she had?

Imagine Naomi Campbell in the jungle - teehee... Her and another celeb who suffers from anger together for next yr.

Well in Sunday's papers the girlfriend is claiming to have been beaten up by Marc???? wonder is this true if so why did she wait till he flirted with
someone else.

Yes i was thinking about that.. How come she didnt say anything till now. Why does it have to be when Mark slips up with Cerys that she decides to blab? Not interesting at all.... sour grapes i say

Ah no way foxylady..? Ya serious? Mark is yummy stuff. I really honestly believe Cerys cant sing. ok ok to be fair, i only heard her the once singing with tom jones. Can you clarify any other hits she had?

Imagine Naomi Campbell in the jungle - teehee... Her and another celeb who suffers from anger together for next yr.

Am deadly serious, Mark yuk yuk yuk

Cerys's hits were road rage, the ballad of tom jones and I know there was a few others just cant think at the moment. Group she fronted was called catatonia.

Back