Ikea sale

Abbica

Hi, I was just wondering does anyone know when the sale in Ikea at present, ends? Also, when the next one will be. It's just that I was thinking of heading up and getting random stuff for the house which isn't finished yet, like delph, walk in wardrobe shelving, toaster/kettle, ironing board etc and I hear this is the last sale until December? If this is the case, I will go up now, I just hate the trauma of that place and want to make sure it is not a wasted trip. Is this correct and is the sale any good??? Should I be rushing up to it or is it only 5%-10% off or more like 20% - 50%?? Thanks for any help, what to do??

was up there on sat - the "sale" is only for seasonal stuff e.g. garden accessories. got a awful lot of stuff for my money so no complaints. But it is not a sale as such. Or else all the sale stuff was gone.

Thanks pinkie, won't panic so. Will head up at some stage then in the near future. I was looking at the catalogue in lidl, not bad, start to collect stuff out of there every week perhaps.

definitely worth going up there!! I thought what i had in my trolley would be at least €400 and was charged €260. amazing!

Back