If you have an idea to help the state

What happens if they don't hold a passport?
If they dont hold a passport which would be a low % then when they do apply for a passport then their ban comes into effect straight away, s to the the freedom of travel act , nothing is written in stone, I am just fed up seen smashed up bus shelters ,bikes with their wheels buckle from some idiot jumping on it for some reason that goes beyone my kind of thinking. It was just an idea, been whipped with a hose pipe is another but can't see a TD running with that,

I remember being extremely bored as a teenager. We used to go on walks around when we got fed up hanging around each others houses. We did sport in school, but there was nothing outside of school or in the holidays. We had no money, and nothing to do. We used to do things like rob orchards and then do stupid things with the apples. But that only kept us entertaining for a few nights a year. We used to be so jealous of friends who lived in areas where thay had youth clubs. If we ever clubbed together enough money we'd hang around the offlicence trying to persuade adult to buy us something. Half the time we were cold and miserable and had run out of ways to entertain ourselves.

My idea to try and persuade prisoners from reoffending is to introduce chain gangs and labour for inmates. How many areas do you know in need of a huge clean up? Plenty of labour in cells that are already costing us money so why not make them work for it. cleaning ditches,parklands & removing burnt out cars more than likely resulting from their antics!

Probably never happen though, infringes on their human rights or whatever.......