Ice Hockey

Mers1

Hi,

Does anyone know what channel might show some of the NHL (US/Canadian) hockey games, cant see on the sky sports pack if they do, and I've been on hold with them half the morning. They may not be shown at all

Thanks

Sky have an online TV guide for all the channels they provide that you can search.
Leo

ESPN America do, you can get it via the ESPN sports pack, not sure if Sky offer it but NTL do. They usually have live games on from midnight and sometimes on a weekend evening as well, and also do repeats during the day. I spent last Sunday afternoon happily watching a repeat of Hockey Night in Canada from the previous night, Ovechkin and the Caps against the Maple Leafs and then an Edmonton game.

ESPN also show a hockey highlights programme nightly (NHL on the fly)

http://www.espnamerica.com/

Hmmmm Hockey.....hmmmm

Thanks Mpsox. ESPN it is! I will speak with sky this evening that is if someone would take me off hold!

Hmmmm Hockey.....hmmmm

Thanks Mpsox. ESPN it is! I will speak with sky this evening that is if someone would take me off hold!

Great channel. I registered using the remote control. Way quicker. The channel started broadcasting inside a couple of hours. Instructions below

1. Press interactive on your Sky remote control and select Sky Active.

2. Use the up/down arrows to highlight Upgrade to ESPN, then press select.

3. Press the blue button and follow the on-screen instructions.

4. Your upgrade may not take effect immediately. If you try to watch a channel included in your new package, but see an error message telling you to upgrade, and it's more than 24 hours since you upgraded online, see our help guide, Manually speed up your package upgrade.