ICE Broadband - how is it's service at present?

Shaney

I have been doing some research into wireless telephone and broadband (Eircom have generously scheduled us for hook up on 28th January 2008, after placing the order in September!). Ice broadband appeared to solve my problems but after researching this site, it appears that their service was poor at the beginning of this year and a number of their customers were most dissatisfied.

Has the standard of their service improved? If not, does anyone know of any alternative wireless broadband connection in Saggart, Co. Dublin?

Thanks Clubman. The reports are not too positive. I think I will have to reconsider it.

I have been doing some research into wireless telephone and broadband (Eircom have generously scheduled us for hook up on 28th January 2008, after placing the order in September!). Ice broadband appeared to solve my problems but after researching this site, it appears that their service was poor at the beginning of this year and a number of their customers were most dissatisfied.

Has the standard of their service improved? If not, does anyone know of any alternative wireless broadband connection in Saggart, Co. Dublin?
hi there who is your wireless bb with in saggart

Back