ICB Report Post-Bankruptcy

Hi all,

I too have recently been discharged. I've set up a company and in just over a month I have clients waiting to pay over €20,000 to the company. Guess what! Due to "adverse data" on ICB, I can't get a business account, so have no way of receiving payment. I've only tried Ulster Bank so far as I have personal accounts with them and never had a loan there, meaning my bankruptcy did not affect them. I've contacted IBEC/Small Firms Association, Local Enterprise Board and a few others. They were useless. Nobody has a clue what to do. So much for the ISI promoting a fresh start.

Any suggestions, please?

Thanks NM

The latest on my situation is that the reason the lender had held that position on the loan accounts, is because the ISI have failed to inform the lender of their position with regards to their entitled dividend from our 'bankruptcy estate'.

So the ball is back in the ISI's court, but am edging closer to getting all loans marked as the status they should be on my ICB report - 'W' for withdrawn

And here was me thinking the pain/negotiation ended at point of discharge!

That was my issue too ! Part of me wondered why my bank never requested this information in the first place !

Hi All

Im in the same boat. I think. Just got my report from icb. My mortgage is showing up in arrears but by the time we were declared bankrupt we had only 4 mths in arrears we previously recapitalised the rest. So now its showing in arearrs 24 mths scheduled removal date to be determined. My unsecured debt isnt showing and that was with same lender

I am having a similar issue. I was declared Bankrupt in the UK in Jan 2014.
My credit report from ICB has incorrect information from 2 banks. The first bank has recorded that the account was completed 'C' last month and 'R' the previous month with '9' payment arrears and that 18 months ago I was uptodate on the account. I spoke to the Personal Insolvency Unit within the Bank and they informed me that my account record stated there was an amount paid and balance written off in May 2018?
(This house was sold by the bank, demolished and new house built on the site approx 2 years ago)
Second Bank : has mortgage account payment history recorded as settled last month 'L' and 'P' for 23 previous months, but they also have details of a second account with an outstanding balance owed to them dated 03/Nov/2018 for approx €180k and payment history is marked 'D' Account in Dispute for 24 months, the opening date on shown is 11/02/2016?

Any advice please??

That was my issue too ! Part of me wondered why my bank never requested this information in the first place !
Hi!

I am in the exact same situation as you and just wondering if you had any luck regarding this since 2016??

Very stressed and just want to move on with my life!

Back