ICB Rating

ontour2009

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows how to find out if there is a missed payment or anything against my name. I have received my ICB check and its completely clear. But I have been told I hailed an ICB mortgage check, I didnt think I had ever missed a payment on anything, Is there anyway I can see further back then the 24 payment boxes? The institution never got a score on my report. But Im thinking they must see more then I do?

Thanks in advance (Have rang ICB but cant get through to anyone yet)

No, they don't see anymore than you.

Did you have any borrowing from the bank you've applied to? They can keep their own internal rating system.

There is a very remote possibility that a credit rating from another person with same name was used. If you request your ICB report, you'll see if the bank ran request or not.

This is what I was thinking but I have received my report and it says they accessed it. Do banks have to tell you if its running a central credit register report? I Have only ticks in the boxes and cleared loan repayments and a current car finance its so strange.

Do banks have to tell you if its running a central credit register report?
No. Unlike ICB it has a statutory basis, so they don't have to get your consent AFAIK.
CCR has less history than ICB, unless you had some firm of debt forgiveness / write down in the past from a credit union for example?

No definitely not the only thing may have been a student credit card where minimum payment was late but thats all clear on my icb check. Its very worrying. ICB still havent rang me back but the underwriter in the local authority is out of office for a few days so I have no idea what it is. We have the application in with a broker too so Im worried something will lag for them too :/ Thanks for all the help. I wonder should I try request the credit register report