Ibiza

redbhoy

Hi,

Planning to go to Ibiza last week in July. Prices quoted are nearly €700 for the week. My friends arent bothered with the price. I am though.
Is there any way of getting cheaper deals? Any websites i should trawl? Im happy to leave it til the last minute and get a cheaper deal but my friends arent so keen!
Any ideas?

Thanks

Mid July to Mid August (if not even end of August) is considered the highest season for holidays in Spain, so I don't think youll be able to get a better deal. Ibiza is a quite popular place, not only among Irish/English/ Germans but also Spanish, so if I were you, I will book as soon as possible, as availability later on might be a problem.

Redbhoy,

If you don't mind arrranging your flight from Dublin to London, try teletextholidays.co.uk. You will certainly get a holiday in Ibeefa for a lot less than €700. In my experience it pays to book your holiday through a UK operator and then fly from Dublin to London.

I went to Ibiza for a week in july two years ago with one friend and it just cost something like E250 for flights,apartments etc. We went to a travel agents about a week before and perhaps it was so cheap as we left it to the last minute. WE werent planning on going to Ibiza we just asked for holidays around that price range.

Back