Ibiza

tolkarovers

Hi,
I'm off to Ibiza on Fri for a week and I'm on a bit of a tight budget!
I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to do it as cheaply as possible?
Thanks,
R

I was there a few years ago and I'm afraid its cheap and cheerful everywhere. Most bars have all sorts of deals for food and drink but it wouldn't be the cleanest, quietest or nicest place I'd be recommending. The only decent spot is in Ibiza town which is quite nice but still quite hectic from the 'lawrger lout' point of view.

Can anyone recommend Ibiza for a week off? Looking for a place just to chill after a hectic month at work. Is it still full of lager louts and other assorted nob types?

Aren't there still quiet, 'chilled' areas of Ibiza?

I thought at either the northern or southern tips of the island there was still this 'hippy' area which is largely lout free?

Although I've heard it can provide it's own particular brand of irritation via the pretentious, smug residents.

In general though, wouldn't recommend Ibiza. I would however recommend Fuerteventura - fantastic beaches, fairly laid back & reasonably cheap - although maybe a little more expensive to actually get there.

Agree, I dont think Jimmy has ever been.Once you get out of San Antonio then it gets a lot quiter. Be warned - clubs are not cheap - about 30 euro in to decent ones, 10e for a bottle of water 15 for a bottle of beer, 18 for jd and coke! - no wonder everyone is on drugs!