I won the Lottery!

I'm gonna have a new house... in every continent... country even... and some new cars... a new wardrobe... shoes.... HANDBAGS.... bling too!

I mean... WE'RE gonna have all this...

I'm not buying handbags,

*S.L.F gets nudge from Mrs. S.L.F*

I'm not buying handbags for myself.

You'd look great with a nice red handbag.

Biffo isnt getting a penny from me. If I give to Biffo I'd have to give to Brown and Obama... and I'm not giving out willy nilly to people I don't even know....

Ha Ha. I won almost 2M... and my doctor even has a gmail account. You can get better than that!

Maybe its 715 K million ( is that 715 Billion ) is that case you could even throw poor Biffo a few bob as long as it's not from my share.

PS I prefer my Ferrari's in silver, red is just so passé don't you think.

I want a pink glittery ferrari. How about instead of giving biffo the money I just quit my public sector job and save biffo money that way?

Damn it. I'm going to complain that I didnt get as much. They're trying to swindle me out of the difference, I'm tellin ya.

Who can you trust if you can't trust a Doctor and a Professor...

Maybe we should all send our bank account details and credit card details. I mean, they haven't explicitly asked for them so it must be on the level. I'm especially sure about the first one because, as everyone knows, addresses in London, England always end in .hk

I'm reminded about Hymie who prayed each night "God, give me a break. Let me win the Lotto". It went on like this for years, always the same: "God, give me a break. Let me win the Lotto". Finally one night, just after he'd said it for the gazillionth time, the clouds parted, there was a flash of light and God appeared, saying: "Hymie, give me a break - at least buy a ticket!

One of Tony Quinn's seminars should help you get over the guilt and propel you to even greater things. However, if you do feel unwanted and unloved ........ how about you and the missus calling over tomorrow night for a few scoops? I've got this great idea for tripling it in 18 months!