I won the Lottery!

Smashbox

Its all gonna be ok guys, I won £715k and I'll share it all with you!!

And what did I do to win this amount?! NOTHING! It was just cos I have a really nice, lucky and special email address I guess!!! WWWoooooHHHooo!

Reference #: UKN/90G3825H9/08B

This is a notification to inform you that your e-mail address has won you a cash prize of 715,000.00 GBP on our online lottery sweepstakes promo draws held on Saturday, 3rd of January, 2009 in
London, United Kingdom. in London, United Kingdom.

To file for claim, do contact our claims agent via e-mail as given below providing your full name(s) & reference #(same as above) for due processing and remittance of your prize money.

Dr. Paul Wilbert
e-mail: drpaulwilbert@yahoo.com.hk

Congratulations from all members and staffs of this promotion.

Your's Truly,
Prof. Darlene Kienle.
Online Cordinator

Wheahay....congrats to you. ..... you don't have to share it with the other 14,000,000, other email receipients I hope. Cash it quick b4 715K sterling is worth ...err... about €2.45.

I'm sure I was the only one with the super lucky email address!

I don't have a super lucky email address but I'm so lucky I know you so well and you're willing to share your super dooper prize. Should I resign from my job now or wait til the cheque clears?...decisions decisions!!

should i send you my bank details so you can lodge the money for me or would you prefer credit card details?

We must be careful it might be a scam of some sort.

On the other hand it does say......
HTML:
Dr. Paul Wilbert
e-mail: drpaulwilbert@yahoo.com.hk

Congratulations from all members and staffs of this promotion. 

Your's Truly,
Prof. Darlene Kienle.
Online Cordinator

And he is a doctor and there is a professor mentioned so it must be on the level

Maybe I'll buy a new car

Sandrat, I don't mind. Maybe send both!

Its definatly not a scam, like you said SLF, it mentioned BOTH a doctor AND a Professor.

Maybe if I reply a few times, they'll not notice and send me a few lots of the money. We could really go to town then. Maybe I should fly out to see them too! They might give me even more!!!

Saw an 06 Bentley in the carpark of our local Aldi last week, guess the recession had finally hit

When I read your post about a young couple in Aldi/Lidl not wanting to buy an item on the credit card, I said to my self ' now there is an accountant shopping in Aldi' times must be hard...
BTW:There is an accountant here who is trying his best to get is wife to change to Superquinn from M&S...

Its definatly not a scam, like you said SLF, it mentioned BOTH a doctor AND a Professor.

I did have some doubts at first but when I saw both a doctor and a professor I was assured, but also it is from London, England.

Maybe if I reply a few times, they'll not notice and send me a few lots of the money. We could really go to town then. Maybe I should fly out to see them too! They might give me even more!!!

Let's not get too greedy now, these people are on the level so I think it is very unseemly for you to go to town on them in this manner.

I think you are treating them like Nigerian scammers and it is not right.

These people could have picked anybody at all but they picked you you should hang your head in shame for the dastardly deed you planned to pull on these honest characters.

I've decided to get the house done up as well.

There is an accountant here who was at Lidl at 8.00am this morning. . We shop at Tesco, Lidl, Aldi for regular fare and our local butcher and fishmonger not to mention the farmers market on a Saturday.

Incidentally, it was once said to me that "when times are good its very important to dress well and drive a good car, but when times are hard it's even more important to dress well and drive a good car".

These people could have picked anybody at all but they picked you you should hang your head in shame for the dastardly deed you planned to pull on these honest characters.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm just so excited. I can't even sleep anymore, I'm a wreck and all because I'm gonna be rich!!!

Incidentally, it was once said to me that "when times are good its very important to dress well and drive a good car, but when times are hard it's even more important to dress well and drive a good car".

As my grandfather always said. "You can tell a man by his shoes."

I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm just so excited. I can't even sleep anymore, I'm a wreck and all because I'm gonna be rich!!!

Always the same a bit of money and the worst comes out of people.

I think you mean we are going to be rich.

I'M SORRY!!

I'm just getting so carried away thinking about how I can spend my riches.

I'm gonna have a new house... in every continent... country even... and some new cars... a new wardrobe... shoes.... HANDBAGS.... bling too!

I mean... WE'RE gonna have all this...

hang on 715 k not million? I'll be needing most of that so don't go spending it too fast. I say email back and see can they up it to 715 million, what's the worst that can happen?

Sandrat

You're a genius. I mean, them being a professor and a doctor, I'm sure they have more than 715 grand....

Might be a nice little earner here..

Maybe its 715 K million ( is that 715 Billion ) is that case you could even throw poor Biffo a few bob as long as it's not from my share.

PS I prefer my Ferrari's in silver, red is just so passé don't you think.