I-Touch will not pick up any wifi signal at all

Colby

Hi Bought an I touch 3 weeks ago has been working fine uptill last Friday picking up Wifi signal in the house and out and about, when I was in the house it was picking up 7 different ones and I was just cliking my own to connect to, Since Friday it is not picking up any networks any where when I manually type in name it does not recognise any either.

As I am not at all tech minded if anyone can tell me in lay mans terms what to do I have spent the day on google and apple forums and making no progress just stressing myself out even further

Tks in advance

Go to settings, go to wifi, and check its switched on.. if its off it wont pick up anything.

Dont know anything about the itouch, but i know i can switch off the Wlan on my laptop..

have you tried a hard reset ? also any chance you've updated to v3 of the software ?

Hi yes did the hard reset no luck and no didnt run any updates al all unless they ran automatically from I tunes?

Maybe its simply broken considering that it says WiFi is on and it can't find any networks.