I-Phones - would you recommend?

astras

Im thinking of getting rid of my phone, she's a good age now and battery dosent last long at all. Are i-phones good? and expensive?

Have you looked through the varied opinions in the other 31 iPhone specific threads? (not to mention 70+ other threads where "i-phone", "i phone" etc are mentioned)?

They are good, but it depends from your demands..

I would actually like to recommend...but I don't know why apple has actually left out a simple feature called message forwarding with all these fancy applications they have...

I would actually like to recommend...but I don't know why apple has actually left out a simple feature called message forwarding with all these fancy applications they have...

This has since been sorted out - you can update your existing software now and can forward messages and receive and send picture messages.

I updated the existing software and while it will now allow me to forward on messages which is great, it doesn't allow me to send/receive picture messages as it says that I need a 3G phone for this as opposed to the standard iphone.

More or less agree with the majority here. They are deadly, but are expensive and because of there deadliness, you use the apps, games etc most of the time and the battery lasts no time at all.