I need two photos restored

Ron Burgundy

Hi,

I need to have a very very very special photo restored and enlarged. Words can't express how important this is as its the only photo my of my fiancee with her father as he died when she was 1. I want to give her this as a birthday present as i'm sick of meaningless material items and i want something extra special.

Anyways i want a professional job done and to be honest cost isn't a big deal once the work is top notch.

Thanks in advance.

hi i used a guy in Finglas village (beside the vet Dr Fox) I kid you not, its opposite Superquins, my boyfriend's brother died when he was young and his little sister was only a baby when this happened and his mam had no photos of the 5 kiddies together she gave me a photo of the 4 older ones when they were babies and his little sis and this guy was able to fit in his sis sitting on the couch in the middle of them. It was an amazing job (€65) but was really priceless I gave his mam and the 4 remaining siblings a copy last christmas it was the best present ever. It looked like they were all there. If you pm me I can give you better directions and send you a copy of the pic so you can see the standard.

Hi

Lovely gift idea.

I'd highly recommend John Ryan Photography in Templeogue. My mum got a load of old photos of our grandparents restored by him and they turned out really well.

Good luck

Ron, before you entrust it to anyone, it would be worth scanning it onto your computer - just in case something happens, you will still have something