I need solicitor help

Nicky

Hello All,
I signed ricently the Contract of Intention to Purchase property in Morocco during the EXPO 2008 in RDS. I was told that the complition of the building is 01.10.2008, being under heavy pressure from the staff and trust them I paid deposit, signed it and came out home. When I read it carefully at home I found that the real day of the comlition is 01.12.2009.
Next day I came in the office, they agreed with the wrong date, but trying to involve me to buy and singned another propertes in other countries saying that it is the policy of the company. But I just want to cancel the contract and get my deposit back. Could you recommend me any solisitor company that can help, please ?
Thank you for any help and comment in advance

Try Anthony Joyce - 01 454 5000
He has some experience of European law.
Not sure about Morocco though, worth a call.

Tom McGrath & assoc (01 6610707) deal a lot with buying properties abroad - I've no connection.

Your best bet is to source a solicitor through personal recommendation from family or friends.

Be wary of specific recommendations posted here, especially from newly-registered posters. You have no way of knowing whether these are genuine.

Back