I need a hotel in Paris......

Shopaholic

I'm looking for recommendations for hotel in Paris, flying into CDG for 3 nights so want to be a bit central for sightseeing, will be going to Disneyland for a day also so any tips on travel to here would also be greatly received............

check out for hotel reviews etc

i just booked one today ...cant wait

Try Hotel Neuilly in Central Paris. It's about 6 min from Champs Elysee, wonderful decor, refurbished about 2 yrs ago, only 90E per night. Haven't had better value in Paris ever. Great shops not too far away.

Hotel du Lys is just beside Notre Dame - direct RER train from CDG. I've stayed there at least 3 times and have never been disappointed. No restaurant, but you are surrounded! www.hoteldulys.com about 100e per night

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]One option you might consider for Paris is renting an apartment, even for a short-stay. Apartments will have more space than a hotel room and you can get up [/FONT][FONT=&quot]for breakfast [/FONT][FONT=&quot]whenever you feel like it. I recently booked an apartment for a long weekend (4 nights) with this lot: [broken link removed]. No problems, very professional, highly recommended. I will use them again[/FONT]

you could stay near Gare De Lyon train station, RER line A. Its about 35mins to Disneyland from there and about 25km from CDG. Also the stop before Disneyland is the Val D'Europe shopping centre if thats of interest.

I come back from Paris and saw a recommendation about Hotel Sully St Germain. I can strongly recommend this hotel for its charm and unbeatable location. Its somehow mediaval decoration and antiques have somehow the spirit of Latin Quarter.

I know I'm a little late with my answer, but in general if you want to go to Disneyland, staying near Gare de Lyon is a great option. I know a good hotel that is called hotel Lyon Bastille, they have the greatest staff ever!

Bob, you're right, the hotel Sully is very charming and typically parisian! I loved their Knight that awaits you down the stairs in the morning =) and the pation is a real delight when the sun shines! It's a typical parisian hotel... I loved it too, but I was there like 2 years ago, might have changed since then...

Farewell!

stay around saint germain- if you like the paris with small cobblestone streets etc, stay up around champs elyse if you want the posher side of paris

I like both areas, the left bank and around Champs Elysées... the Latin Quarter, bordering Saint Germain, is very central, with many sights only a short walk away and has the 'cobblestone' charm. A good place there is Select Hotel -- everything is close either on foot or metro. The area around Champs Elysées and the Opera is more elegant, but you can find good deals even in this part of town. The Hotel Ampere often has special deal, worth to check their site.

Any area you stay in Paris, you will be far from certain places, but the metro network is amazing and very efficient.