I dont know what a tracker mortgage is.... ad that used to be on TV

Passport1

Can anyone recall the ad that used to be on TV a while back with the people on the bus, you know the one that used to go

I dont know what a tracker mortgage is....
etc

Can anyone recall what this was for, was it ad for the financial reguator or what was the web site it was advertising in that ad

Thanks

As I recall, it was an ad produced by the consumer wing of IFSRA that sought to encourage consumers to educate themseleves on financial matters.

In hindsight, pity they didn't run a similar initiative for bankers.

Thanks for replies
No-one would know the web address for the regulator or the consumer wing of IFSRA, if it IFSRA different from the regulator
Thanks

I know it sounds like a long shot, but I tried [broken link removed]

I think I F S R A stands for Irish Financial Services Regulatory Authority????

I ended up at:

[broken link removed]

The Website was (and is) www.itsyourmoney.ie It now seems to be under the umbrella of the National Consumer Agency but at the time it definitely came under the Financial Regulator's office. There's still a link to it from their site [broken link removed]

One of the bus passengers in the ad is also in the current NOTW ad with Bertie Ahern.

As I recall, it was an ad produced by the consumer wing of IFSRA that sought to encourage consumers to educate themseleves on financial matters.

In hindsight, pity they didn't run a similar initiative for bankers.

Yea, I missed the ads with the guys on the bus in suits saying "I don't know what a derivative is" and the “I don’t know what the fundamentals of managing sectoral exposure in banking are” ads.