I can't find a company in the CRO?

Brendan Burgess

Founder
I am trying to find out what happened the Pure H2O company which was referred to in this thread, but I can't find it in the CRO.

According to this post, the Pure H2O company was liquidated in 2009

According to their website, the name of the company was

The Pure H2O Company Limited (They don't give the company number or the directors on the website)

But I can't find this company anywher in existing or previous companies.

I did a search of the business name The Pure H2O Company and the Business Name Owner is
The Pure H2O Company (Ireland) Limited

According to Vision Net

The company number is 364 339 and the status is "liquidation"

The CRO says that this is an invalid number.

A director, took a complaint to the Broadcasting Complaints Commission about the Buyer Beware programme ( which was rejected)

[FONT=&quot]"Mr. Curley’s complaint, on behalf of The Pure H20 Company Limited[/FONT]..."

But this company appears nowhere in the CRO.

What am I doing wrong?

Brendan

Comes up in the search on CRO when you do it without the gap in company number
[broken link removed]

All I can find is a

Business name (182855) PURE H2O
Company (440150) PURE TAP WATER H2O LIMITED

I don't know why the CRO says 364339 is an invalid number as it lists the submissions for no. 364339

[broken link removed]

you probably already checked these 3 out when you searched

170727 PURE H20
244801 THE PURE H20 COMPANY
182855 PURE H2O

Last edited:
Apologies - link didn't carry.... Search 'THE PURE H20 COMPANY (IRELAND) LIMITED'

The company went into liquidation on 23 12 2009

How do I find out what happened? Can I see a statement of affairs? If there are no further documents on the CRO file, does it mean the the liquidator has not reported yet?

Brendan

A liquidator was appointed on 23-12-2009. I don't see anything after that.

However two of the directors (including Mr Curley) went onto to be directors with :
Direct H2O Limited IE466758

I also see why it was so hard to find.

The company is called :
THE PURE H20 (<- Zero) COMPANY (IRELAND) LIMITED

The chemical symbol for water been H20 (<- Letter O)

Can someone involved with the company being searched on www.cro.ie find out who is doing the search?

God No! As a Limited company they're obliged to make certain information a matter of public record.

As a private individual exercising the right to view publicly available information, you are entitled to your anonymity.

Back