I cant believe it, beeping the horn to get a person to answer the door is rude!!!!!!

Re: I cant believe it, beeping the horn to get a person to answer the door is rude!!!

make that 20 replies ub!! ;-)

Re: I cant believe it, beeping the horn to get a person to answer the door is rude!!!

Can anyone explain the point of this thread? When I read the opening post yesterday evening I sighed to myself "what next....?". I can't believe it has since attracted 17 replies.

The OP was 'Letting Off Steam'! Besides, there was nothing on telly last night!

Maybe she was worried that you had dropped by to take her pair of prize winning goats?

Can anyone explain the point of this thread? When I read the opening post yesterday evening I sighed to myself "what next....?". I can't believe it has since attracted 17 replies.
And yours is number 19!

How many people have a bell on their back door and would you get upset if someone didn't have one?

A friend of our next door neighbour always drives up the road and beeps before doing a U turn at the end of the road no matter what time she is calling. It's really annoying and very rude in my opinion.

Have you asked her to stop, or mentioned it to your neighbour?

-Rd

No. But that doesn't prevent me having an opinion on it. I wasn't asking for advice on how to deal with the issue.

Clubman - why do you put up with this rudeness ? The resolution is within your hands - all you have to do is ask your neighbour to ask their friend to stop. Putting up with this behaviour, not resolving it and coming on here moaning is similar to people getting bad service in a restaurant, paying the bill and then coming on here moaning about it.

z

I believe it may be illegal to sound the horn on a stationary car.

However, in the countryside, I wouldn't perceive it as being rude.