I am looking for a logo design company..

longpockets

I am in the process of starting a business and I need to get a logo and a basic website done.

Obviously I want it to be very proffesional as it will be a brand that i plan to grow and develop.

Can anybody recommend any good companies that you know that have worked on logo design/corporate identity..? or that you have direct experience with also as a new start up I want to keep these sort of costs to a minimum so what can I expect to pay for such a service..?

Thanks in advance

What area are you in ?

i can highly recommend someone in cork city. We deal with them directly through work and their fantastic. We also refer clients to them and i have`nt heard any bad feedback as of yet.

I used switch media for a company and product logo of which i was very happy with. They do website packages aswell.

We use these:
http://www.oasisdesign.ie/html/samples.html

They are very good in my experience. No affiliation. I work in a printers myself but recommend that corporate identity stuff is done with a designer so you have your disk of artwork that you can bring to any printer afterwards which helps for pricing jobs and means you're not tied to any particular printer.

If your still looking for someone to compile a website, have a contact, builds info pages with integrated forums, shopping carts, live chats etc..

Can provide contact details if you wish. Just let me know..

Cheers