I am being asked for Account Verification

masterboy123

You really need to specify what is actually happening and not force us to guess.

1) Did this suddenly happen out of the blue?
2) Did you change something?
3) When are you getting this message?

Indeed- there is something cooking. This just came up:

"This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors."

You really need to specify what is actually happening and not force us to guess.

1) Did this suddenly happen out of the blue?
2) Did you change something?
3) When are you getting this message?
1. Yes, it is happening out of the blue. However, I must say that my email Inbox was full and I had turned on email notifications for some posts. First I got a notification on AAM that email notification can not delivered. So I cleared up my email Inbox. Since then I am getting a message on top of the AAM screen to confirm my email, I have clicked on "Resend Confirmation email" but no email comes up.
I am attaching the screenshot here ( I have hidden my personal email address).

2. I did not change any settings. I confirmed email address is correct on my profile.

3. I am getting this error on top of every page while using AAM.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240626_074141_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240626_074141_Chrome.jpg
    434.4 KB · Views: 29
@Pinoy adventure

But masterboy's issue seems to be about verifying his email address.

Are you being asked to verify your email address?

Or are you just being logged out so that when you click on askboutmoney, you just have to log in again?

Brendan
@Brendan Burgess
Yes I had too verify my email address as well as being logged out every time I go on another website.
I was been told it was wrong password so have reset it so hopefully that sorts it out.

It's very odd that this is happening to only two of you and no one else is reporting it.

Last weekend I noted that the response times were slow. I don't know why and I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Brendan

@masterboy123

Apparently it was due to your mailbox being full. The system added your email address to the suppression list.

It should be working now.

If you have capacity constraints on your email, it might be better not to subscribe to too many notifications.

Brendan
Thanks Brendan.

All is good now and I don't see any errors anymore.
Glad to be able to use AAM at its full capacity

Back