hyundai accent in a dublin garage good buy or not

coleen

hi I have been looking at buying a hyundia accent in my local area in the south west the best price I have got for a 2002 is 6,700 euro but I have seen 2 in auto trader in dublin garages at much better prices. One is 4,900 and the millage is similar at 38,000 and the other is 5,600 with 35,000 miles. Now there is approx 1,800 euro in the difference and that is huge. Can anyone tell me if they have dealt with either of the garrages which are Feltrim motors Ashbourne Dublin and the other is N2 Autopoint Dublin. It would be a long way to travel for me to view the cars and I would have no knoweledge of the reputation of either garage. Is it foolish to buy a car so far from your own locality but I do like the idea of saving that amount of cash. As always any advice appreicated Thanks

I can't comment on these Garages but Hyundai are excellent value and when I bought mine I noticed huge differences in garage prices...I bought mine a 99 Lantra with all electrics for 3900 a year ago...but I know I seen it advertised for over 5K in many garages...think again,there are better deals to be had!