Hymn to this forum

Godfather

Hi, I'd like spend this few words to warmly thank the people of this forum for the great suggestions I could find here everyday.

I remember buying the 1st issue of "you and your money" (the magazine of Eddie Hobbs, hey he's always on the cover... a bit "egocentric" isn't he?:D :D :D ) and this forum was listed among the top 10 irish websites for savers (I was already part of this forum then)... Now having compared this website with the other 9 ones I really find this to be the top one.

So a huge "thank you" to everyone expecially the first pioneers who opened it.:)

Godfather

Hi, I'd like spend this few words to warmly thank the people of this forum for the great suggestions I could find here everyday.

I remember buying the 1st issue of "you and your money" (the magazine of Eddie Hobbs, hey he's always on the cover... a bit "egocentric" isn't he?:D :D :D ) and this forum was listed among the top 10 irish websites for savers (I was already part of this forum then)... Now having compared this website with the other 9 ones I really find this to be the top one.

So a huge "thank you" to everyone expecially the first pioneers who opened it.:)

Godfather

So who owns the 25% share of AAM that you don't own?

No problem with skepticism or even cynicism. I just had no clue what you were on about. I doubt that Godfather is Brendan or any of the other moderators incognito to be honest in case anybody seriously thinks that he is.

Okay - I can't keep up this charade any longer. I am both Brendan and ClubMan. Every second Friday I'm Barbara but that's a different story.

ClubMan is a clone...of ClubMan. There's no other way he (they) could have so many posts (and still eat/sleep/work etc). And from someone who has had good advice from ClubMan before all I can say is ;Thanks guys! :D

Back