Hurling Match Ticket for Limerick game on Sunday

Hans

What is my chance of getting a Hill 16 Ticket for my 15 year old son (who now decides he is Limerick Fan) on day of match as didn't want one when I was getting mine.

Here is the latest info - not sure of the chances of getting a terrace ticket though.

Tickets for the Guinness Hurling Quarter-Finals on Saturday, 28th July and Sunday July 29th, in Croke Park are currently on sale through the participating counties, the GAA ticket office, the GAA website www.gaa.ie and Ticketmaster outlets nationwide. Terrace tickets cost €20. Stand tickets cost €35 for Adults, €5 for Juveniles. Students and Senior Citizens can receive a refund of €20 on Cusack and Davin Stand tickets on production of current, valid, photographic ID (must have an expiry date) at Block D of the Cusack Stand prior to entering the stadium.
Tickets will be available in the Croke Park area on Thursday and Friday of this week from the Ticket Outlet at the junction of Fitzgibbon St and the North Circular Road between 11am and 7pm.
Tickets will be available on Saturday and Sunday from 11am in Ticket Outlets located at:

• North Circular Rd/Fitzgibbon St Junction (opposite Gills Pub)
  • Ballybough, under the railway bridge
  • Bishop's Palace, Drumcondra Rd
  • Binn's Bridge, outside Martin Properties

Back