http://www.ioffar.com - is it a scam

Upstihaggity

I know this may be an obvious question- but I received an email from a client - whether its spam or not I can't be sure telling me about the above website with the following message
'
friend,i'm Michael
I want to introduce a shopping company for you.Because of the bad management, it is be faced with the dangerous of bankrupting now.In order to recover the losses,Now they are selling off all the new products.If you are interested in buying them,please visit their website.The website is :
www.ioffar.com
You also can contact them by email or MSN.
Their Email is:
[email protected]
Their MSN is :[email protected] '

The insignia for the site looks remarkably similar to that of www.ioffer.com.

Has anyone heard of them/used them?

I know this may be an obvious question- but I received an email from a client - whether its spam or not I can't be sure ....

The email is very poorly written in bad English, and unprofessional looking ... you can be sure its a scam.
"friend, i'm Michael" should be enough to set the alarm bells ringing ...

I would sincerely doubt that this is anything other than spam. It may be worth your while talking to your client and checking if they sent out that e-mail, they may be interested in knowing what is being sent out on their behalf.

I know this may be an obvious question- but I received an email from a client - whether its spam or not I can't be sure telling me about the above website with the following message
'
friend,i'm Michael
I want to introduce a shopping company for you.Because of the bad management, it is be faced with the dangerous of bankrupting now.In order to recover the losses,Now they are selling off all the new products.If you are interested in buying them,please visit their website.The website is :www.ioffar.com
You also can contact them by email or MSN.
Their Email is:[email protected]
Their MSN is :[email protected] '

The insignia for the site looks remarkably similar to that of www.ioffer.com.

Has anyone heard of them/used them?

Hi there am new here, but I stumbled across your post when googling ioffar, my hotmail address was stolen on thursday, password changed and secret question changed to chinese, everyone in my contact list received the same email that you posted.. definitely a spammer.. I'm waiting to hear back from hotmail to see if they can close the account now!

Back