HP Photosmart 7760

Audrey

Have printer. Have Inkjet colour paper (A4). This is fine for 'normal' printing. What about photos though? Hubby says no manual came with printer (not sure I believe that - he may have mislaid it!). We assume that a special photo paper (smaller than A4) is placed in a smaller section that is just above where the A4 paper goes, and under a lift up flap ... is that correct? Can I buy that photo paper in most outlets? If I get that paper and place it in the compartment that I've found, and press print (when I've loaded my digital photos on, and chosen one to print) how will the printer know that it should print on the smaller photo paper rather than on the A4 paper? I'm not a bit technical - you may have noticed! Help!

You can download the manual .

From an Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000ACOW0/103-2681531-4029431?v=glance&n=172282 (user review): And yes, you can buy photo paper in practically any computer store (Dixons/Currys/PC World, etc.) — or even the likes of Tesco/Lidl/Aldi, on occasion...

Y'welcome. There are some good deals on photo paper [broken link removed] at the moment — and with free shipping until Dec 31st.